The most beautiful international specialized jewellery fair, uniting jewellery manufacturers, wholesale and retail companies, professional and private buyers in one venue.
- In 2023, about 7000 visitors from 14 regions of Russia, China and Kazakhstan are expected to attend the exhibition.
- The exhibition is valued by specialists and individuals, 60% of which visit the event regularly with a special feeling in order to get acquainted with unique assortment of new collections of jewellery, to purchase jewellery products, buy gifts for loved ones on the brink of spring holidays.
- Specialists of the field attend the exhibition in order to make selection of pieces of jewellery on the brink of holidays for their retail networks, establish and support business connections with manufacturers and wholesale companies.
Why is it Worth Taking Part in Exhibition?
The international exhibition enables you to present pieces of jewellery of import, domestic origin or of own production, or to sell them to В2В and B2C audience motivated to making a purchase.
- to find new business partners and support established business connections.
- to broaden the territory of sale and regions of presence: get acquainted with new distributors from the Novosibirsk, Kemerovo, Tomsk, Omsk, Irkutsk Regions, Altai Krai, Republic of Altai, Krasnoyarsk Krai, and other regions of Russia.
- to perform wholesale and retail sales.
- to increase brand awareness among private clients.
- to study new items in the market and assess the level of the competitors.
- to reach the objectives of opening a representative office in the Siberian Region — to feel the market, to look at competitors in action, get a feedback from potential partners and clients right at the exhibition.
Learn more about participation conditions from the Exhibition Organizer.